From December 12, 1965, 47 years ago, the Hospital opened its doors called CLINIC SANTA RITA.
Its founding members developed the private hospital activity since November 15, 1947, 65 years ago under the name CLINIC Matter, and later with the closure of the Clinical Matters, constitute a society, Dr. Maria Gabriela Stein Castro and doctors Antonio Portugués Fucigna Romano Delcore Soto, Constantino Urcuyo Gallegos, Danilo Rodríguez Herrera, Marino Urpi Rodríguez, Arnoldo Estrada Fernández and Miguel Ortiz Martín.
The medical team started in 1963 the construction of new facilities that opened its doors on December 15, 1965, located south side of the Courts of Justice in San Jose.
Since its inception, the Santa Rita Clinic Hospital provides the services of a clinic specializing in maternity and equipped with the complete set of delivery rooms and specialized medical personnel, then over the years developed as an additional specialty,¨PLASTIC SURGERY¨.
Hospital Clinica Santa Rita is one of the major private health facilities and most prestigious in Costa Rica, which keeps its doors open 24 hours a day, with a full-service nursing staff, medical facility, and specialized professionals
AT YOUR SERVICE.